I‘m still waiting for that day when the mysterious Y2K bug will resurface and wipe out the whole computer world with the tick of a number. 4…3…2…1…black out! I sure hope all those survival packs sold two years ago were accepted well as the next years X-mas gifts. Me… Christmas is for praying to that big red god of gifts in the sky. What a great day for all the lill chillin’s, and what a horrible month for the obese. Eating rates around the holidays sky rocket, it’s a wonder we will ever be a thin nation. I say stop outlawing cigarettes. Yeah it’s a nasty habit, you smell, your teeth are yellow, but, at least you can eat pizza and not tack on the extra pounds. I’m babbling because I’ve taken on another 12 hour day at work. Why do I do this? My answers are starting to fuzz….
NYE was well to quote the late Chris Farley “That was Awesome!”. Yeah I had a great time with the CT crew. Represent at the Funky Tekno Tribe party Organic. My only problem was this (from their site): “*What’s going to happen at midnight? Think Ibiza, Spain meets Las Vegas at a TRILLION volts! You won’t be disappointed.” If this was the expectation then I only saw a couple of watts in San Sebation, Spain. Sorry guys but the hype wasn’t there. And I felt for King Britt who spent most of his set spinning in a room with four people. Mark Farina and D Glaude stole the lulled crowd.
So this year doesn’t have too many new beginnings, as much as it does a full over haul for me. I’m just improving on my opinions, persons, ideas and standard of living. If you made resolutions, fagetaboutit…you won’t keep em’. I think we all know the typical ones: loose weight, exercise mo, be nice to people and hook up with that special what ever… Resolutions are probably broken just about as much as wedding vows in this country. Rather resolutions I have goals and projects, which are not for the year but to be completed before I’m 29…just thought that was a nice round numba:
- Travel. Where? Anywhere but here… Well how about South America and Asia to start. Then>>?
- Skydive. I can’t believe I haven’t done this.
- Go to a shooting range…on Valentines day.
- Learn Portuguese or Italian. Both are great languages, but this probably won’t stick unless I move to the respective countries… see top goal.
- Make a decent track, play it out and at least have some one dance or have sex to it. That’s all an artist could ask for.
- Go to Austin, TX so I can actually answer that age old question “Oh have you been there “Danger”?
- Have my age legally changed to 21 for the rest of my life. “Hello sweetheart…what classes are you taking this semester?”
- Grow a mustache
- Get that tattoo on my balls lasered off…no. not the “lick here” one.
- Get that other tattoo put on my back.
- Have sex again.
- Play drums again
Well actually I could go on and on but these are fairly good ones. If you want to read about some other sorry resolutions, check out 3 Fat Chicks resolutions.
“Life, alas, is very dear. Up with the glass, down with the beer.”
“We are all of us in the gutter, but some of us are looking up at the stars.”